Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 18, 2013

Critical Reflection: The next stage for my learning

Wow... 13 weeks flew past so fast... *Sorry for this belated post, I so was so preoccupied that I almost forgot about it!

I will make it short and simple. I managed my time badly this semester. Thus, I delayed most of my assignments, including this post till the 11th hour! This is an area that I must improve on.

I'm glad and thankful to have met a wonderful teacher and educator, Mr Brad Blackstone. His teachings have greatly influenced and changed me, in one way or another. His dedication can be clearly seen by the effort and time. His vast experience was beneficial to his students.

After taking this module, I'm aware more of the important skills needed to be a writer. Before this, I neglected the importance of the technical issues of my English while writing. I acquired a lot of new knowledge and skills that are vital and critical for my university education.

As expected, I met wonderful friends and luckily no enemies throughout this course. The level of my fellow peers' English Language always motivate me to improve to reach their standard. As I continue my learning journey, I will ponder and reuse the skills that was taught in this module to progress ahead.

Thanks my fellow peers and Mr Brad for this amazing English journey.

Smiles,
Ipin.

1 comment:

Brad Blackstone said...

Thanks for your post, Ipin. Better late than never. I appreciate this final effort, and your effort all term to improve your writing and to keep the class smiling.

All the best in your future learning!